Monday 7 May 2012

Summer Camp, here I come!


Ok, I have fallen behind on my blog.  Waaay behind.  But it's all been crazy here!  I finally stopped causing trouble, got accepted on a camp, got my visa, my flights are booked, and I leave in 9 days!  I'm headed to the camp I really wanted, and I'll be an archery instructor :) I'm already in touch with the other archery instructor, and been bouncing ideas back and forth.

Apparently through the week it'll be teaching the fundamentals, then our last day (each camp is 6 days long) we can have a themed fun day.  So far we're thinking Lord of the Rings, Olympics, Hunger Games, Avengers, Robin Hood...thought not quite sure what to do with these themes!  Any ideas, please let me know!

Will do a proper update soon :)

All the best,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment