Sunday 1 April 2012

Application : Police Check

I've been putting off completing this form for weeks. I've filled out a lot of CRB forms in my life and I just couldn't bear the thought of trawling through the long, tedious from.

But today I finally sat down and went at it. And it wasn't that bad! It's not the usual CRB form, it's some other police check form. It literally took me about 5 minutes to do.

Now all I need to do is add my passport number to the form, take a copy of my passport photo page, make copies of 2 recent official letters with my name and address on, and take a passport sized photo. All this then gets sent off, with a cheque for £35, wait a while, then I'll get a certificate confirming that my record is clean enough to eat off!

This certificate will need uploading onto my CCUSA account, and I'll also need to take it with me to camp.

I'll come back and update this post once I get my certificate...

No comments:

Post a Comment