Sunday 1 April 2012

Daily Positive #2

Hello and welcome to #2 in my Daily Positives series!

Today is Sunday, and it's been a pretty quiet day. Me and Mum were supposed to take my two youngest siblings out, but it was such a lovely day it seemed a shame to drag them in from the garden to drive to an indoor play area! It's unusual for us to get such nice weather in March here in the UK, so we should let them enjoy it while it lasts! I've heard there's snow in the forecast soon, so there's plenty of time for playing indoors.

Today's positives -
- Getting to watch Disney DVDs with my siblings (when they weren't playing outside)
- My 3 year old sister making us all laugh with her "Rock Star" air guitar moves
- Knowing that my 3 year old sister has enough stickers on her sticker chart to earn herself a trip to the indoor play area (she has trouble sleeping, and my parents are trying to wean her into her own bed, so she gets a sticker each night she falls asleep in her bed. Baby steps, but it's proving quite effective!)
- Getting up to date on my application journey so far on this blog
- Having a very tasty, and relatively healthy, lunch of tomatoey, garlicky, cheesey pasta
- My eye is so much better I might even be able to put my lenses back in soon! This is VERY exciting since I don't wear glasses usually, and my prescription has changed a lot since I last got new glasses (about 10 years ago!). Let me tell you, it is NOT fun trying to use a computer at work all day when you don't have the right prescription glasses...!
- Being an eBay bidding machine! I successfully, manually sniped something I wanted as part of a White Rabbit costume for my friend's upcoming Alice In Wonderland Tea Party.
- Finding lots of camp games and activities on Pintrest

I think that's enough for today, like I said, it was a pretty quiet day :)

Hope you've had a lovely day, and that you find at least one good thing that happened today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment