Tuesday 3 April 2012

Daily Positive #4

Well I discovered that trying to do the previous day's positives after I've come home from work the next day doesn't work so well. So I'll do today's positives before I head off to bed :)

- Being invited on a random night out on Thursday with my work colleagues! (I very rarely go out)
- Spending my evening sat on the floor (in my work clothes!) playing with my littlest sister
- Getting a lot of work done - I had a pretty productive day!
- My littlest sister buying a pack of Starburst, then deciding she didn't like them - guess who got to eat all the red and purple ones?!
- Getting to wear my contact lenses again! I actually got to put them in yesterday, but forgot to add that to my Daily Positive for yesterday. But it's such a positive Positive, it deserves to count for today too!

I hope you're all having a good day too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment