Sunday 1 April 2012

Daily Positive #1

I can't promise to remember to update this daily, but I think it's really important to take time to think about at least one positive from every day.

I find that it does me good to think about all the things I have to be thankful for, and the ways that I'm a very lucky young woman. Some days it might be small things, some days it might be big things, but every day, I'm very lucky.

When I'm having a bad day, when it's hard to smile and be "perky", it's good to remember that there's a little good in everything, if you take the time to find it.

My positives from yesterday (Saturday)...

- Having a lie in
- Hearing back from a camp I really want to work with
- Starting this new blog!
- Getting to spend the day playing with my two littlest siblings
- Having a lovely luxurious bath
- Seeing that my eye is healing quite nicely (I'm recovering from a bout of shingles that affected my left eye)
- Getting to chat to a couple of friends I haven't heard from in a while
- Take out pizza for dinner!
- Starting a Pintrest board to "pin" camp games and activity ideas to (called "Camp Granada" after the song 'Hello mudda...hello fadda...here I am at...Camp Granada!')

No comments:

Post a Comment